True to size.
Considered a Regular fit; order your normal size.
Patagonia’s completely recycled tee helps to reduce petroleum dependence, furthering the brand’s mission for a sustainable future. Each tee is made from 4.8 plastic bottles and .26 lb. of fabric scraps, and the production process uses 96% less water and creates 45% less CO2 compared to conventional cotton designs.
- 28 1/2″ length (size Medium)
- Short sleeves
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Screenprint inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- 5.6 oz. post-consumer recycled jersey
- 50% recycled cotton, 50% recycled polyester
- Machine wash, tumble dry
- bluesign®-approved fabric, made with tested and sustainably produced components
- This product is Fair Trade–Certified™ sewn and was made using practices to protect the environment, build sustainable livelihoods and boost economic empowerment
- As a founding member of 1% for the Planet, Patagonia has committed to donating 1% of its annual sales to nonprofit partners in support of environmental solutions
- Item #5897927