True to size.
Considered a Regular fit; order your normal size.
Trap the heat and keep out the rain with this three-layer performance jacket that’s waterproof, breathable, and most importantly, comfortable. The season-spanning jacket has microfleece trim around the neck and stuffs into the left pocket with a carabiner clip-in loop.
- 30″ length (size Medium)
- Front zip closure with chin guard
- Two-way adjustable hood with laminated visor that rolls down and stows with cord-and-hook design
- Hook-and-loop cuffs
- Zip welt pockets
- Venting pit zips
- H2No® Performance Standard 3-layer shell: 3.3 oz. 50-denier ripstop face, polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% bio-based content, tricot backer and DWR (durable water-repellent) finish
- 100% ECONYL® regenerated nylon
- ECONYL regenerated nylon is made with recovered nylon waste, such as fishing nets and fabric scraps
- Machine wash, tumble dry
- This product is Fair Trade–Certified™ and was made using practices to protect the environment, build sustainable livelihoods and boost economic empowerment
- As a founding member of 1% for the Planet, Patagonia has committed to donating 1% of its annual sales to nonprofit partners in support of environmental solutions
- Item #5897925